We have come to the end of September-December 2016 Semester. I wish to thank all the students for continued co-operation within the semester.
Kindly note the following:
- That semester break begins on 14th December, 2016 to 9th January, 2017
- That new SSP students report to the University on Tuesday, 10th January, 2017
- That Continuing students (both JAB and SSP) report to the University on Thursday, 12th January, 2017.
- That lectures commence on Monday 16th January, 2017 at 8.00 a.m. for all students.
- That the schedule below shows details of the respective groups on session during the January-April 2017 Semester.
- Time table for next semester will be posted on the University Website by 7th January, 2017.
Schedule of the groups in session during the January-April 2017 semester:
|S/NO||LEVEL||GROUPS ON SESSION|
|1||MASTERS||All students who were on session during September-December 2016 except those proceeding to internal/field/industrial attachment and those who have completed their studies|
Students interested in the University Accommodation should check with the Halls Officer. Accommodation will be allocated on first come, first served basis subject to clearance of full fees and adherence to prevailing accommodation rates and regulations. For further information, please visit the University Website: www.must.ac.ke. NOTE: Students who have completed their course may clear with departments other than Finance, Admissions, Examinations and Dean of Students Office. Clearance with these departments will be done after examination results are out or while clearing to graduate. PAYMENT OF FEES: Students are adviced to pay fees only in banks and NOT agents.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2017