We have noted with a lot of concern about the many complaints from students concerning the delay in updating their fees accounts after paying the money in the bank. We are doing what is humanly possible to ensure that the accounts are updated as soon as possible. However, we are having some challenges with data from the following two bank accounts:
- KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK A/C NO. 1117775919
- NATIONAL BANK OF KENYA A/C NO. 01242039008700
Most of the deposits in the above banks remain unidentified because the banks did not capture the students’ details (name and registration number). Consequently, students who have banked money in the above bank accounts and their fees accounts are not yet updated are requested to immediately scan the deposit slips and send them to Finance Officer through the office email “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
STUDENTS ARE FURTHER ADVISED:
- TO DEPOSIT THEIR FEES IN THE FOLLOWING BANKS ONLY:
a) COOPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA A/C NO. 01129378440000
b) EQUITY BANK OF KENYA A/C NO. 1040297858661
(The student’s fee account is guaranteed to be updated within less than 12 hours)
- TO ENSURE THAT THE BANK CAPTURES THEIR DETAILS (FULL NAME AND CORRECT REGISTRATION NUMBER). (NB: Many students share names. So write your name in full. Many students are making errors on the Registration Number. Countercheck the details in the deposit slip before leaving the banking hall. Let the mistake be corrected immediately.)
- TO USE THE UNIVERSITY PAY BILL IF PAYING THROUGH MPESA. THE DETAILS OF THE PAY BILL ARE IN THE WEBSITE (must.ac.ke). (NB: Those who have paid by Mpesa directly to any of the University bank accounts must forward the information to Finance Officer through the office email: email@example.com. The deposit remains unidentified and will be put in a suspense account until the student provides the required information)
- TO AVOID BANKING WITH AGENTS. (Some agents are not able to capture the student details)
- WHEN MAKING ENQUIRIES ABOUT FEES, PLEASE INCLUDE DETAILS SUCH AS NAME, REGISTRATION NUMBER, DATE OF TRANSACTION, AMOUNT, NAME OF THE BANK, SCANNED COPY OF THE LETTER FROM CDF (FOR CDF MATTERS), ETC.