Dr. Kennedy Gachoka, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Vision: To be a dynamic and inclusive centre of excellence in learning and research in Pure and Applied Sciences.
Mission: To provide high quality education in sciences that promotes excellence in scholarship, research and innovations in order to produce highly skilled and globally competitive scientists.
The School’s objectives are;
- To provide quality training in Pure and Applied Sciences in order to produce well-grounded world class graduates equipped with appropriate skills for the global market.
- To participate in research for development at institutional and community-based levels.
- To provide consultancy and extension services in Pure and Applied Sciences.
- Biological Sciences: COD – Dr. Cynthia Mugo
- Physical Sciences: COD – Dr. Simiyu Wamalwa
- Mathematics: COD – Dr. Loyford Njagi