Meru University Town Campus is located in Meru Town at Hart towers Building, Njuri Ncheke street (opposite Meru Central Police Station).Other centres are at KCB building and Alexander building
MUST’s Meru Town Campus is located in Meru Town with the Campus’ main office at Hart Tower Building, Njuri Ncheke Street (Opposite Meru Police Station). The Campus has appreciable facilities necessary for both academic and administrative purposes. This campus serves full time and part time (weekend/evening) students.
The physical facilities and established offices include:
- i) 24 spacious lecture halls at Hart Towers, Alexander House and KCB Building.
- ii) Library (at Hart Tower)
- iii) Computer laboratory – with a capacity of 70 Computers
- iv) Wireless internet
The following offices have been established and operationalised;
i) Director’s Office
ii) Administrator’s Office
iii) Health Service Unit
iv) Student Counselling
v) Student Finance
Currently, the following courses are being offered at Town Campus.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics.
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Purchasing & Supplies Management (BPSM)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Diploma in Business administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management. (DPSM)
- Diploma in County Governance
- Certificate in Business Administration.
- Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies management
- Certificate in County governance
The campus is in an advanced stage to roll out the following programmes:
- PhD in Business management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Co-op management
- Professional courses: ATC I and II, CPA Sec I – 6
All courses are offered on full time, evening and weekend modes.
Meru University Town Campus is geared towards offering courses that are highly competitive, affordable and adaptive to the changing market needs and trends. The curricula for the Programmes mounted at the Campus have been revised in line with the Education and Training requirements under the Social Pillar as envisaged in the Kenya Vision 2030.
Ongoing Events at Town Campus
Town Campus is currently undertaking a marketing strategy dubbed “Operation Double the numbers at Town Campus”. This operation is intended to increase the number of students at Town Campus in the next 1 year
Phone: +254 719575764