I wish to thank all the students for continued co-operation throughout the year. I extend my warm wishes for Christmas and New Year to all students and their family members.
Kindly note the following:
1. That Christmas break begins on 22nd December, 2021 to 2nd January, 2022.
2. That lectures resume on Monday 3rd January, 2022 as per the teaching timetable.
3. That students who have not registered in the ERP system should ensure that they register before breaking for Christmas. List of students not registered is on the University website.
4. That all students should clear outstanding fee balances before sitting for the end of semester examinations scheduled for 10th to 21st January 2022.
5. That the examination timetable is uploaded on the University website.
We wish you well as you proceed for your Christmas break. MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2022. Thank you.