MUST DRIVING SCHOOL
Meru University of Science & Technology (MUST) driving school is accredited by the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA). Our approach is standardized to give learners quality practical time on the driver’s seat. We have a large training area and professional instructors to walk with you.
Issuance of a driving license is done by NTSA Kenya. Enrolment is continuous thus you can get started with your driving classes anytime and obtain driving license upon completion and examination.
You will undergo twenty-five (25) practical and theory driving instruction course lessons under this programme and you should come out as a very competent driver.
Our driving training course entails:
- A flexible class schedule
- Classes to be offered year round
- Top notch state-certified instructors
- One on one behind the wheel instructors.
- National Identity Card
- 1 month
- Class B (light vehicle)
MUST driving school fee for this instruction course is Kshs. 13,000 exclusive of Training manuals and NTSA facilitation.
- NTSA examination and logistics fees – Kshs. 1,100
- Interim license – Kshs. 750
- Total fee for the light vehicle instruction course will, therefore, be 14,850
The fee may be paid in two equal instalments. 50% upon registration and the other 50% before commencing practical lessons.
This is the course for licensed drivers looking to upgrade their driving skills. The course mainly concentrates on retraining safe driving tips. You can choose to attend sessions on part-time basis (evening /morning).
You will be taken through a minimum of five (5) practical lessons at a standard fee of Kshs. 500 per lesson. You can request for more lessons as required.
A. HOW TO PAY FEES USING MPESA PAYBILL THROUGH CO-OPERATIVE BANK COLLECTION ACCOUNT
STEPS TO PAY FEES FOR MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- GO TO ‘LIPA NA MPESA’
- SELECT ‘PAY BILL’
- ENTER BUSINESS NUMBER ‘400222 FOR MERU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- ENTER ACCOUNT NUMBER AS BELOW: 2524# (Meru University of Science & Technology Code) FOLLOWED BY YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER (For example, 2524#REGISTRATION NUMBER)
- ENTER FEES AMOUNT
- ENTER YOUR MPESA PIN
- CONFIRM TRANSACTION
- RECEIVE SMS CONFIRMING THE PAYMENT IS SUCCESSFUL
NOTE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE TWO SMSES
- One from M-PESA indicating that you have sent money to Cooperative Bank collection account for account 2524#
- The other from Cooperative Bank indicating that you have sent money to Meru University of Science and Technology
B. BANK ACCOUNT PAYMENT
Account name: Meru University of Science & Technology
Bank: Co-operative Bank – Makutano Branch
Account Number: 01129378440000
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: +254 712524293