How to sign in the class attendance in the MUST E-Learning system
Once you have successfully Logged into the LMS and accessed your units, here are the steps you take to sign in the class attendance.
- Open that particular unit then click on Class Attendance. (Note: The name “Class Attendance” may differ depending on how the lecturer has named it).
2. Once it opens, you will have a dialog like the one shown below:
Click on Submit attendance to take your attendance.
3. The system takes you to another page where you are supposed to take your attendance.
Tick on Present, Late, Excused or Absent depending on your choice.
4. To finalize click on Save changes and the system will take you back to the previous page Showing your signed attendance as shown below:
- By doing that you will have successfully signed your class attendance.
Note: you will be needed to do that each time you attend a class.