Letters of admission
For 2021 KUCCPS Admission click on the links below:
- CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
- CLICK ON THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD FEE STRUCTURE
2020 KUCCPS Admission
Government Sponsored Students (KUCCPS)
To join the university as a Government (KUCCPS) sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- First ensure you have received an invitation to our university from KUCCPS.
- Under “Login” section at the top of the page, click on “Government sponsored” or click on “Log in” button at the bottom of this section.
- Enter the required login details
- The first time you login, you are required to accept or reject the programme you have been offered. Accepting the offer gives you the access to other services while rejecting denies you access to any other services.
To join the university as a self sponsored student, follow the steps below:
- Decide the programme that you want to undertake and ensure you meet the programme qualifications stated in “Our Programmes” section.
- Click on “Apply” at the top of this web page or at the bottom of this section”
- Fill in the required information in each step of the application
- Finish the application process and submit your application.
- Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application ID.
- Pay the indicated application fee depending on the programme (find payment details below)
- To keep track of your application status, login with the Application ID and Password sent to your email
To apply or register for a programme, you are required to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo – a clear passport sized photo is required
- Scanned National ID – Applys to only Kenyan applicants who are above 18 years of age.
- Scanned Passport – applys to Non-Kenyan applicants
- Disability certificate – applys to only those who have some disability
- Academic certificates – at least 2 academic certificates are required. Example KCPE & KCSE certificates.