From: Registrar, ASA
To: Fourth Year Students
Subject: Physical Reopening of the University
Following the directives given by the Cabinet Secretary for Education on Tuesday, 29th September. 2020, the University senate during a meeting held on Wednesday, 30th September, 2020, resolved that the fourth year students report back to the University on Monday, 5th October, 2020. In this regard, I wish to inform you as follows:
1. All registered fourth year students to report to the University on Monday, 5th October, 2020.
2. Students must strictly adhere to the Ministry of Health, COVID-19 health and safety protocols and guidelines.
3. Students to clear all fee balances.
4. The examination timetable will be uploaded on the University Website on Monday, 5th October, 2020.
Below is the schedule of activities for completion of the 2019/2020 academic year:
|5th October, 2020||-Reporting to the University|
|6th-14th October, 2020||– Completion of pending practicals, CATS and projects
– Verification and signing of examination cards
|15th -28th October, 2020||– Administration of end of semester examinations|
|November-December, 2020||-Students to proceed for the scheduled attachments|
Ensure you wear a mask in all public areas.
Dr. Stephen Karanja, PhD.
Ag.Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)