Registration of Suppliers for Goods, Works & Services for FY 2021/2022 & 2022/2023 (Two Years)
Download Complete Registration of Suppliers for Goods, Works & Services for FY 2021/2022 & 2022/2023 (Two Years)
SECTION I: INVITATION FOR REGISTRATION
1. Meru University of Science and Technology intends to register candidates for the supply of goods, services and works for the financial years 2021-2022 and 2022/2023.
2. Candidates must qualify by meeting the set criteria to perform the contract of supply and delivery of goods / provision of works and services to Meru University of Science and Technology.
3. Suppliers who are not registered or fail to meet the registration criteria will not be allowed to participate in Tenders/RFQs/RFPs.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the registration documents at Procurement Office, Meru University of Science and Technology, Main Campus located along Meru – Maua Road, 15km from Meru Town during official working hours between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
5. The registration documents shall be downloaded from Meru University of Science and Technology website www.must.ac.ke or https://tenders.go.ke. Those who download the Tender document should send an email giving the details of their firm, contact person, telephone numbers and email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Completed registration document shall be enclosed in plain sealed envelope, marked with the category number and name and be deposited in the Tender Box located at the reception of Administration Block 2 or be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Meru University of Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 972-60200,
so as to be received on or before Tuesday, 20th April 2021 at 10.00 am.
7. Candidates who send their registration documents via postal or courier services should ensure that the registration documents are received at the reception of Administration Block 2 on or before Tuesday, 20th April 2021 at 10.00 am.
8. Registration documents will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the University Multipurpose Hall (MPH) in strict adherence with the Ministry of Health Guidelines on measures to stop the spread of Covid 19 and PPRA guidelines on handling of procurement processes during Covid 19 pandemic.
9. Only one representative per bidder will be allowed during opening of the registration documents.
10. Late registration documents shall be rejected and returned unopened.
Note: The above information is not complete. To access complete content click the link below: