User Manual for Downloading admission letter and other admission documents
- Access the admissions portal via https://admission.must.ac.ke/ and proceed to Government Sponsored Students (KUCCPS) Login.You login using your full index number (Index number/Exam year), and you will be directed to the page below where you will accept the offer for the course. Click Accept Offer Button as shown below:
2. After accepting the offer, you will fill in information for section one which is your Bio-Data. See below screenshot.
After you have completed all data boxes, you will click on save and continue button labelled in color blue (Save and Continue).
3. You need to feed correct data for section two Bio-data as shown below.
4. You will add at least two academic qualification in section 3 to continue.
5. This is section 4 where you will add at least 7 subjects and their grades as shown below:
6. In this section 5, you will add two contacts of persons who can be reached in case of an emergency as shown below.
7. As shown below this is the last section where you fill in information and then click on Submit & Finish button.
8. After the data entry, you will be able to see the page below, here you can access the admission letter and other mandatory documents you need to read, and take appropriate actions before admission.