Alumni Bursary Application 2020/2021
Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) and the MUST Alumni Association announces Bursary Awards to needy MUST students who must be of good morals and academic standing. The awards are only meant to supplement the students fees.
All registered students of Meru University of Science and Technology are eligible to apply.
- This form must be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Each Applicant MUST attach copy of his/her institution’s fees statement. Newly admitted students to include a copy of the Admission letter.
- Each Applicant MUST fill in correct Contact information (Email Address and Telephone No).
- Applicant MUST be in good academic standing: scored cumulative average of grade B and above. Attach copies of transcripts/ results slip.
- Applicant MUST not have had any disciplinary case(s).
- A copy of the National Identity Card/ Birth Certificate MUST be attached.
- For Total and Partial Orphans, ensure that you attach copies of Death Certificates/ Burial Permits/ letter from your area Chief.
- The Applicant MUST declare other Bursary Support he/she is currently receiving.
- The Applicant MUST declare the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) support they receive from the Government.
- Applicant to obtain a recommendation from the Academic School Dean.
- Students are advised to seek alternative sources of funding since the alumni bursary does not promise to cover their entire outstanding fees.
- Filled forms are to be submitted to the Dean of Students office on or before 2nd July 2021 at 4.00pm. Incomplete Bursary Application forms will not be processed.
- Forgery of documents is a criminal offence and any applicant who commits such offences shall be liable to University disciplinary measures.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification of applicant.
- Download the Application forms from the University website.
To download the Alumni Bursary Form and the Alumni Bursary Advert in PDF format, click on the links below.