To: 2021 intake students
From: Director ODeL
The Directorate of Open Distance and e-Learning (ODeL) would like to carry out an induction on online /blended learning for all the year one students (2021 intake). This is in preparation for learning in the September-December semester.
This induction will cover the following areas:
- How to access the Learning Management System
- How to access the learning materials.
- How to take online class attendance
- Online CATs and assignments.
- Synchronous class via KENET and Zoom
The induction will be carried out online via KENET web conference.
The schedule for the induction will be as follows:
|Date||Morning (9:00AM – 11:00AM)||Afternoon (2:00 PM– 4:00 PM)|
|Tuesday 28th Sep 2021||School of Pure and Applied Sciences||School of Business and Economics|
|Wednesday 29th Sep 2021||School of computing and Informatics||School of Education and School of Agriculture and Food Science.|
|Thursday 30th Sep 2021||School of Engineering and architecture.||School of Health Sciences and School of Nursing|
- A laptop (Most preferably) or a smartphone
- You also need to have registered for the units