Life at MUST
Welcome to Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST) ~ Prof. Romanus Odhiambo, Vice-Chancellor, MUST.
Identifying your career choice and subsequently the course to study can be a daunting task. Well, we hope you maintained mindfulness and took into consideration your strengths and passion while making this life-long decision.
If your course selection has led you to the MUST family, we would like you to know a few things about us:
- MUST understands and respects the tough decisions you have made in pursuit of career development.
- We are committed to nurturing you into a holistic graduate for human and social development.
- The MUST student experience is characterized by a well-tailored curriculum, vibrant intellectual environment, numerous extra-curricular activities, dedicated faculty and quality industry exposure.
MUST is made up of 8 Schools offering an extensive range of relevant global-industry programmes from Certificate to Postgraduate degrees.
- School of Agriculture and Food Science
- School of Education
- School of Nursing
- School of Business and Economics
- School of Engineering and Architecture
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences
- School of Computing and Informatics
- Schools of Health Sciences
- Directorate of Open and Distance Learning
In true testament to our motto, Foundation of Innovations, a MUST student has the opportunity to be mentored in creating, conceptualizing and monetizing an idea through our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre, a notable grant from our Chancellor, Dr. James Mwangi, CEO, Equity Group Foundation.
A MUST graduate strides out as a global citizen embodying responsibilities in their line of profession, within their communities and to the world. We offer Quality Education, Research and Training aimed at solving critical global problems.
Sports women and men at MUST get to experience a family of champions by cultivating confidence and learning how to handle both failure and success through every game. This has proven to ultimately aid in achieving better grades.
We have a variety of MUST clubs and societies. Our love for community is evident through our commitment as a University in holding discussions and putting in the work to make our communities better. We clean up markets, visit high schools, grow trees, create awareness and get our vitals checked while promoting the need for conversations and actions that cause positive change.
We care about your dream and are able to guide you to achieve academic success. Our commitment is to you and your support system. We are cognizant and respectful of the sacrifices made to acquire University education.
MUST provides modern equipment, highly qualified professionals, a safe and serene environment, numerous talent development avenues and forums designed to instill the different types of skills necessary in the current market industry.
Our commitment coupled with your dedication will lead you to live the dream.