The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has announced that the online application system will open for the Second Revision of Degree, Diploma and Certificate choices from Thursday, April 2, 2020 to Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
This is to invite K.C.S.E holders to apply for the following diploma courses offered at Meru University of Science and Technology (MUST):
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Agricultural Extension
- Diploma in Horticultural Production
- Diploma in Agripreneurship
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Construction Management
- Diploma in Mechatronic Technology
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Production Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
Admission Requirement for Diploma Course: A mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
Duration of study: Two Years.
Fees Payment: These courses are sponsored by the government. Fee is capped at KSh. 56,420 per annum. Those who apply through Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement (KUCCPS) will receive KSh. 30,000 from GoK and will be required to pay the balance of KSh. 26,420 Per annum.
How to Apply: Go to KUCCPS website, select Meru University of Science and Technology and apply for a Diploma Course.