To: All Students
Lecturers have uploaded and will continue to upload learning materials and assignments on the University Learning Management System (LMS) in order to ensure continuous learning during the closure period. All students are therefore required to enroll in the LMS to enable them to access the materials.
The following is a guide on how to enroll in the LMS.
- Use the link https://odel.must.ac.ke/
- For the students who have not used the platform before, you are supposed to Create New Account.
- Use your corporate email address as the username and still as the email to fill the signup form.
- After creating the account successfully, a link will be sent to your university email address for verification.
- Login to your Email address and follow the link in there. (The default password for your corporate email address is the Registration Number)
- Then log in to ODeL and access your notes from the specific school. (Use the unit code as the enrollment key. E.g EDU 3209)
In case you forgot your password, Use the forgot password button to reset. A new password will be sent to your email with a link to put your new password. In case of any difficulties, the Directorate of ODeL is available through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0703860930 (Antony-ICT) or 0722238563 (Director-Odel).
Dr. Stephen M. Karanja, Ph.D
Ag. Registrar ASA