To: ALL TVET DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE STUDENTS
The HELB officers will be visiting the University on Tuesday, 24th September 2019 to sensitize all TVET Diploma and Certificate students on the uptake of the loans and bursaries towards paying their tuition and upkeep fees.
This is therefore, to invite you for the awareness campaign on the same date in the Multipurpose Hall starting at 9.00 am.
NB: Students from Town Campus and Marimba Learning Centre will be provided with transport to and from the main campus.
First time applicants are required to avail the following documents;
- Copy of applicant’s ID card
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Copy of admission letter
- Copy of KCPE and KCSE result slips/certificates
- Copy of parent(s) (father, mother) ID cards. Where parent is deceased, copy of death certificate/burial permit should be provided
- Copies of father’s/mother’s payslip(s), if employed
- Copies of guarantor’s’ ID cards
- Copy of Bank ATM/Card
- The students should have a valid and active email address